Re: [AMBER] VMD shows an atom stretched waaaay out

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:27:57 -0400

I took a PDB file that had some missing residues, and added them using
swisspdb viewer. I'm attempting to slowly heat up the structure, as to
allow things to carefully reposition themselves.

I'm attempting this in implicit (I tried explicit but that didn't go so
well either) using this as my MD input

&cntrl
imin=0,irest=0,
 nstlim=10000,dt=0.0001,