[AMBER] AMBER Training Workshop - Recife, Brazil - Save the Date

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:53:01 -0700

Dear All,

This is just a heads up to save the date if you are interested.

We plan to host a 5 day long AMBER Training workshop aimed primarily at
graduate student and postdocs who would like to learn how to run Molecular
Dynamics Simulations with the AMBER software.

The planned dates are Monday Oct 7th to Fri Oct 11th 2013.

The location will be the Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE),
Recife, Brazil.

We will make a formal announcement with registration and other details in
a few months once the plans are finalized.

We also plan an additional workshop in the US in the fall however planning
for this is currently on hold due to the underlying grant proposal that
would help fund it being held due to the US Sequester. As soon as I have
more details I will post them so people can hold the dates.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/