Re: [AMBER] carbohydrate-GLYCAM 06-cellulose Iβ

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:59:58 -0400

The cif file contains information on how to replicate the structures.
Then, in tleap, you can use the copy and translate commands (and
possibly others) to build the crystal.

I don't know of any automated methods in AMBER, but someone else might.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Rasha Alqus
<rasha.alqus.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear Amber users,
>

> Am trying to build multi chain of cellulose Iβ , I got the data from x-ray and it only showed me two glucose molecules in a crystal unit, i would like to get help on how to use these data and replicate it to get chains.
>

> Regards

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA