Re: [AMBER] Using MTKPP to turn a nonstandard organometallic compound in pdb format into AMBER inpcrd and prmtop files

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:42:29 +0200

Dear Jonathan,

To generate non-standard residues with (or without) a metal center,
you could also use R.E.D. Server or R.E.D. Server Developement: See
the q4md-forcefieldtools.org web site...

To start you just provide a PDB file for the active site; Ante_R.E.D.
2.0 will generate a P2N file that is used in a second step by the
R.E.D. IV program.

regards, Francois