Re: [AMBER] Using 3D-RISM to compute solvation free energy

From: Abhishek Mukhopadhyay <abmukho.vt.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:00:37 -0400

Thank you for sharing the tutorial, that was very helpful. I have one more
doubt though. I tried adding TIP3P using the TP3.mdl file. Now when I use
rism3d.snglpnt with the flag --polarDecomp I get the energies for total, O
and H1. Which one amongst these is/are the solvation free energy for just
the solute?

Thanks,
Abhishek