Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda.MPI with npt

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:10:43 -0300

Hi,

what you are seeing in the restart file is likely *not* an error: the
numbers are just too large for the output format. As you run longer
calculations these days, this problem will just get more and more frequent.
Its also likely that you will find some "***" in the mdcrd file as well.

Some possible solutions are:
1. Use iwrap=1
2. Use binary (NetCDF) files.

Please see the manual for the details.