[AMBER] AmberTools12 re-installation test log file

From: Saugata Hazra <saugata.iitk.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:46:11 -0400

Hi Jason,

I have updated and reinstalled AmberTools 12 according to your suggestion.
But that apparently could not solve the problem I was facing ( vast
difference in energy values of PB and GB calculation) as the results
obtained after the update is identical. Any suggestion for the further
proceedings?

I have attached the test log file which has been created after installation
of AmberTools 12, just to confirm if I had done the correct thing.

Thanks & regards,
Saugata