Re: [AMBER] PBSA focusing

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:27:51 -0700

Jesper,

The fine grid uses solute geometry and fine grid spacing to figure out
the solute dimension in grid unit. The program then adds a buffer,
NBUFFER grid points, to make it large enough to cover the solute.
NBUFFER can be changed, but the default, derived from twice the
diameter of the solvent probe, is large enough to cover the solute
dimension.

Ray