Re: [AMBER] problem in creating circular DNA using NAB

From: arnab bhattacharya <arnab.chemistry.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:30:53 +0300

Hi Dac,

I have amber 11. I think the problem is with the *getbase* function. The
manual says itÅ› a user defined function. But how to define it? what did you
do? Did you just compile the single program9.nab (which is given in the
manual to make circular DNA)? or anything else? what do you mean by make
p9? Did you use some make file and specify the compiler over there? But
anyway it should be nab program9.nab or?

Please help,

Thanks,

Arnab

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013, arnab bhattacharya wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to use nab program (Program 9) to create closed circular
> DNA. I
> > copied the program and compiled it with:
> >
> > nab cdna.nab
> >
> > the output gives:
> >
> > cdna.c: In function 'main':
> > cdna.c:66: error: too few arguments to function 'wc_helix'
> > cc failed!
>
> I cannot reproduce the probem. What version of AmberTools do you have?
>
> The proper way to compile is this:
>
> make p9
>
> ...good luck...dac

Dr. Arnab Bhattacherjee
Post Doctoral Fellow
Weizmann Institute of Science
Rehovot, Israel
Email: arnab.bhattacherjee.weizmann.ac.il
 <arnab.chemistry.gmail.com>