Re: [AMBER] on the ussage of mopac with Antechamber

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:44:20 +0400

Dear Dr. Case,

thank you for your response! The main issue why I've decided to switch from
sqm is that the topology with not integer charge was producing during
parametrization of large ligand (~60 atoms). In my research I deal with the
horomone-like ligands of membrane receptors. What method of charge
computations would be best suitable for the parametrization of such
molecules for amber force fields?

JAmes