[AMBER] Solute concentration

From: waleed zalloum <waleed_zalloum.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 20:45:33 +0100 (BST)

Dear Amber,

I am studying the aggregation of a solute in water and DMSO (5%) mixture. In this study I am simulating the experimental data of the aggregation of this solute, where the experimental concentration of the solute was 30 micromolar. I built the system of 10 molecules of the solute and it was surrounded by a mixture of WATER/DMSO solvent (octahedral) with a volume of 500000. when I calculated the concentration of this system it was around 30 milimolar. my question:

1) is there a method to attain the experimental concentration with the least number of atoms?
2) if I can not get the experimental concentration, what do you suggest me to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Waleed