[AMBER] correlation matrix of side-chain dihedral angle in PTRAJ

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:55:42 +0530

Dear Amber users,

The protein with which I am working shows minimal backbone conformational
changes during ligand binding and presumed that there is high degree of
side-chain conformational changes during binding to ligand.

To capture the correlation between such side-chain conformations, is it
possible to do a correlation of side-chain dihedral angles ( for e.g.
dynamic correlation of chi1 angle ) using PTRAJ?. If so, how can I proceed
further for make a PTRAJ script for the same?

Is it possible to have a similar approach in case of bond vectors ( for
e.g, dynamic correlation of CA-CB vector )

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Aneesh