Re: [AMBER] The latest topology file format.

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:54:25 -0600

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM, Takeshi Baba
<tbaba.cheng.es.osaka-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> However, some information (for example ATOMIC_NUMBER) is not clear on the web site.

Thanks for pointing that out, the web page will be updated.
ATOMIC_NUMBER is just that - the atomic number of each atom.

> I would like to know the latest file format of topology to check the information.

Are there any other flags in particular that aren't described on the
website (or that you have further questions about)?

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD