[AMBER] Ligand-Receptor complex MD - ligand doesn't appear?

From: Sebastian Petrik <sebastian.petrik.griffithuni.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:26:30 +1000

Hello,

First time AMBER user here, so please go easy on me! I am looking to
perform an MD sim of a protein with a small molecule inhibitor (PDB: 1WM1).

I believe I have prepared both the ligand and receptor files appropriately,
but I am stumped as to why when I generate the complex using TLEAP that the
ligand appears to be left out of the structure according to the PDB output.
Could anyone possibly have a look at my files and tell me what I am doing
wrong? It is probably something simple...

setup.sh contains the commands for building the files.

The files can be found on my webspace:
http://users.tpg.com.au/~adslp5v9/1WM1_md_template.zip (I tried to attach
it to the email but it didn't seem to work).

Kind regards,
Sebastian Petrik
Griffith University