Re: [AMBER] tleap problem

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:07:06 -0400 (EDT)

Dear 'Alchemist',

in order to generate helpful replies from the list, it is necessary to
give an exact account of what you did and what problem you encountered.
Otherwise it is hard to imagine what may have gone wrong.

What commands did you use, error messages did you see, what response did
you expect, what program version is installed, etc...

Kind Regards,

Thomas

On Mon, April 8, 2013 10:54 am, Odin Zeus wrote:
> Hi every body
> I want to do AMBER ADVANCED TUTORIALS TUTORIAL 3  to do MMPBSA
> calculation.
> in the he section saveamberparm com ras-raf.prmtop ras-raf.inpcrd i have
> encounter a problem. The tleap can not recognize the ligand.
> In the tutorial they did not mentioned to any thing. May I ask how should
> I do this step?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help
> Regards
> Alchemist