[AMBER] Error in lmod minimization parallel test

From: Miguel Ortiz Lombardía <miguel.ortiz-lombardia.afmb.univ-mrs.fr>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 15:31:21 +0200

Hi,

I have compiled without apparent problems the Amber12/AmberTools12 suite
(including latest patches) first in serial, then parallel, the latter
one with:

./configure -mpi intel
make install

The compiler is:
icc version 13.1.1 (gcc version 4.6.0 compatibility)

This is a Linux machine (Ubuntu 12.04) at 64-bit.

I then get this error after launching 'make test':

> Running test to do simple lmod optimization
>

> ERROR in load_lbfgs(): YS=0.
>
> ERROR in load_lbfgs(): YS=0.

and so it goes in secula seculorum.

Any idea of what may be happening? Is this an error I can ignore?

Cheers,

--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)