Re: [AMBER] problem in loading 5'terminal phosphate group of tRNA

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:51:08 +0200

Dear N. Nandi,

The 5'-terminal fragment has to bear a 5'-HO hydroxyl group in the
Amber force field topology database.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#26

If you want a 5'-POX... group you will have to generate a new
molecular fragment. For generating a new molecular fragment you might
be interested in the R.E.D. tools and/or in R.E.D. Server.

More generally, to get help you should better describe what you want
to do, and what are the error messages you get...

regards, Francois