[AMBER] MD Simulation of Heavy Metal(Bi or Sb) compound molecule

From: Yasuo Kurita <yasuokurita.rs.tus.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 18:12:34 +0900

Dear Prof. David Case
This is Yasuo Kurita,a research Scientist of Tokyo University of Science.
Thank you very much for your kind collaboration in advance.
I want to make MD simulations of heavy metal(like Bi or Sb) compound molecules in water.
How to make the libraries for these heavy metals to run Amber?
I suppose you are terribly busy now,could you forgive me for bothering you too much?
Your kind suggestion would be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much and best regards
Y.Kurita