Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA failed

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:56:53 +0200

On 04/03/2013 04:30 PM, Jason Swails wrote:
> Don't forget to modify "strip_mask" if you want to keep some water
> molecules. By default all waters (and ions) are stripped from the solvated
> trajectory.
>
> HTH,
> Jason

Hi Jason and Bill:

I think I found the problem:

   the initial protein.pdb already have crystal water, and in the
initial rec.top file, it also contains crystal water. So if I didn't
specify them to be included in the MMPBSA step, they would be deleted so
that the following step is not consistent with initial rec.top file.

  I re-generate the .top file, and it works very well now.

thanks again for kind helps.

best
Albert