Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA failed

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:00:28 -0400

This could be due to a mismatch between the topology files that you
provided and the trajectories created by MMPBSA.py from your original
trajectory. You should try visualizing the trajectories made by MMPBSA.py
with their corresponding topology files that you provided to see if they
look right. If they do not, it is likely because there is some mismatch
between the residues in the topology files, possibly ions or other residues
that were unintentionally removed? You can also check the mdout files
created by MMPBSA.py to see if they provide any helpful messages.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida