Re: [AMBER] QM/MM restart problem

From: R. Xiong <rchxiong.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:13:57 -0400

Setting up external wall is required to keep things in a compact region,
otherwise the program will collapse during the run not from restart. I
think the real problem is what Matthew described. However, I just tried
center the restart files using ptraj command given in AmberTools, but
output file does not look like a "CONFIG" file that can be read by Amber.
At least it does not contain velocity inside . Anyone knows how to center
the restart files and get an "CONFIG" file with velocity? Thanks.