Re: [AMBER] Problem to run sander with more than 60 atom types

From: Elise Duboué-Dijon <elise.duboue-dijon.ens.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:51:03 +0100

Dear Jason,

Thank you very much for answering so quickly.

We should have mentioned that the problem only appears when we run EVB
simulations. A run with a single EVB state works fine on multiple cores.

We have exactly 69 atom types in the first VB state, and 4 more types in the
second VB state, so a total of 73 atom types.

We did not try to run PMEMD because our understanding was that EVB is not
implemented.

We are going to recompile sander with the debug flag as you suggested, and
we will let you know the results as soon as we get them.

Thank you again,

Elise Duboué-Dijon