Re: [AMBER] possibility to increase max . num. of bonded atoms ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:40:32 +0100

Dear Jason and Bill,

yes it is clear, sorry for my greenhorn question
regarding impropers, I was just a confused a bit
by the fact that in PREPIN the impropers are definded by
the atom name, but it is clear that important have to be just
more general atom-type based definitions in ff or frcmod file like in
case of any other parameter. Thanks also for the answer regarding
HAD/TAIL atoms.

      Best wishes,

          Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/