Re: [AMBER] Building a new structure!

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:20:06 +0200

Dear Francois,
thank you for helping. My R.E.D server name P2890 for Lys-Frupyr file. Now
I have the following problems: (1) how can ligate this dipeptide into my
protein. of course, I need to assign atom types, (2) Can I use xleap and
then add the fructose molecule to lysine residue in my protein manually,
then select this residue and assign both atom types and add charges from
P2890 file manually. The problem of later is, if I dismessed, I need to
re-add atom types and charges in xleap. Please, any suggestions.
Regards,

Ibrahim