Re: [AMBER] Cannot open the input file: XYZ.pdb in rpdb(), exit

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:38:45 -0500

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013, Matthias Leeder wrote:

> I didn't want to let you read my cryptic name for that molecule and
> edited it to xyz. To make sure I haven't misstyped anything I copy
> pasted the filename including the extension from the file to the
> commandline. Ambertools is up to date.
> I put my pdb file in many folders, including the /bin but it won't work.
> Can i modify the Run.sustiva script in the testfolder to get what i want?

The pdb file is in the directory you are working in (by default). Be sure
that the output of "ls -l xyz.pdb" indicates that the file exists and that you
have read permission on it.

Remember that file names are case-sensitive in Linux. You email subject line
refers to XYZ.pdb, which is not the same as xyz.pdb.

Look at the test scripts and try to figure out what you doing that is
different than what they are doing.

...dac