[AMBER] Details about FF12SB

From: Anselm Horn <Anselm.Horn.biochem.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:54:21 +0100

Dear all,

I'm about to start a new project in protein simulation and therefore I
consider to use the ff12SB force field instead of ff99SB or ff99SBildn.

In the AmberTools manual, I read the description of the changes made in
ff12, which sound very promising!

However, I could not find a literature reference neither in the manual
nor in the mailing list archive so that I could learn more about the
changes made and the effects encountered, or a comparison to existing
and established force fields like ff99SB(ildn).

Are there more details about the ff12SB force field available up to now
than the description in the manual?

(Apologies if I missed something!!)

Best regards,

Anselm