Re: [AMBER] problem with 3-ring system in antechamber

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:53:32 -0500

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013, Leandro Bortot wrote:

> Now I tried to use the pdb files of the molecule before and after
> minimization with Gaussian03. Acdoctor doesn't detect errors directly in
> them, but after antechamber it does again.

I can't reproduce the problem. I copied your pdb file to "threer.pdb", and
tried the following:

godel% antechamber -fi pdb -i threer.pdb -fo mol2 -o threer.mol2 -c bcc
Total number of electrons: 118; net charge: 0

Running: /home/case/amber12/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out

There were no warnings or errors, and everything seems to work out fine.
Parmchk provided the missing parameters. Adding "-j 5" or "-j 4" to the
antechamber command did not make any difference.

Can you (re-)state which version of AmberTools you have? FWIW, I've attached
the "threer.mol2" file so you can see the output.

...dac