Re: [AMBER] How to save secondary structure gnuplot as image

From: HM <scienceamber.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:36:48 +0100

I have one further query in the same line. I am interested in comparing the
two systems in terms of their 2drms plot. But by default one plot
(generated by .gnu output file) ranges between -2 to +2 and another system
ranges between -3 to +3. Due to which It becomes difficult to compare it at
first look.
Again this is related to gnuplot but it would be nice if I can get help how
can i change colorscale range.

THanks,
HM