Re: [AMBER] amber11 installation test files

From: Mary Varughese <maryvj1985.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:49:00 +0530

Sir

i have installed all the available bugfixes.
i do explicit simulations on nucleic acids and proteins. But there is no
igb inputs specified in my simulation input files.
i hope there will not be any problem.(i dont know if it accounts the
default value of igb)
i also work with antechamber. hope there is no problem with antechamber,
mmpbsa and sander.

thank you sir for the reply