Re: [AMBER] patching problem amber12

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:54:11 +0900

Jason,
  Just to clarify, I think the problem is "authenticated" proxies. I also
have had
no problem with my proxy setting the http_proxy environmental variable
but it seems Vaibhav's proxy requires username/password.
According to his e-mail he had the un/pwd set already.

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara <http://www.dansindhikara.com/Information.html>
Ritsumeikan University <http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/eng/>
sindhikara.gmail.com <http://www.dansindhikara.com>