[AMBER] Is it possible to do TI calculations with pmemd?

From: Anna Bauß <anna.bauss.physchem.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:10:07 +0100

Dear AMBER community,

I am slightly confused about the use of sander or pmemd for TI
calculations. I am currently doing TI calculations with sander.MPI. As
we now have an CPU/GPU-setup available, I would like to do the
calculations on this machine. What I understood is that pmemd is the
sander version made for cuda. What I could't find out is if pmemd in
Amber12 is able to do TI calculations, and if yes, how.

All kind of helpful cemments would be highly appreciated.

thank you,
Anna