[AMBER] density for PBC system; addles error

From: Kirill Nuzhdin <knuzhdin.nd.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:17:53 -0500

Dear All,

I have several somewhat related questions:

1. How to set density for periodic system? Just by changing the size of
the box at the end of a coordinate file?

2. What force field is reasonable to use for the system with quantized
nuclei? (I have an impression that it was mentioned somewhere in the
manuals, but I cannot find it)

3. addles is failing with the following error:
---------------
  LES was applied to solvent, atom 34
  This is not allowed.
Why is it not allowed?

it could be avoided if I change %FLAG SOLVENT_POINTERS as if there is no
residue in the system (i.e. 0 NNN 1), and then change it back for the
generated LES system
But what is the correct way? (I want some parts of both solvent and
solute quantized)

Thank you!