Re: [AMBER] Lys-bound retinal parameters?

From: Scarlett Dong <sijiadong.nature.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:59:25 -0800

Dear Francois,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! The only thing is the Lys and the retinal
are connected by a Schiff base linkage rather than an amide bond, which
makes the capping of the retinal part tricky. But actually why do I need to
separate the residue into two fragments? I thought generating the charges
using the whole molecule should also work.

Regards,
Scarlett