[AMBER] enthalpy and sum of per residue energy decomposition not euqal

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:39:21 +0530 (IST)

Hello All
I am doing MMPBSA analysis of protein-DNA complex.
I want to ask a question that why sum of energy of all residue by per residue
energy decomposition is not equal to enthalpy of complex though both have same
energy component?
In my case sum of energy of all residue is -119.6 kcal/mol and enthalpy of
complex is 130.4 kcal/mol.

When I checked for MMPBSA tutorial there also two value are not equal

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/section6.htm

Sangita Kachhap
SRF
BIC,IMTECH