[AMBER] genMetalFF.sh and getCharges.sh not exist

From: Jia Xu <xujia.ruc.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 01:17:07 -0600

Dear Amber users,
   I have a question about the installation of MTK++ and MCPB in
ambertools. The ambertool12 was compiled on a ubuntu 12.04 64bit platform
by GNU suite. After the installation, the genMetalFF.sh and getCharges.sh
do not exist (I searched all .sh files in $AMBERHOME).
    Moreover, there are no $AMBERHOME/AmerTools/examples/mtkpp as described
in bugfix 25. In my example folder, there are only 4 folders (nab peptide
 resp_charge_fit suppose).
    The Ambertools12 is up to date. The log file of mtkpp configure and
installation were attached.
     Could anyone tell me why? Or does this mtkpp package belong to amber,
not ambertools? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Jia