Re: [AMBER] XLeap Install Issue

From: Mark Zottola <mzottola.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:11:00 -0400

Jason,

I only installed through the Cygwin installer additional X11 packages which
may have contained the header files I needed. Since they were still not in
the place where the makefile expected them, I moved the header files from
where they were to where they needed to be (actually a copy instead of a
move).

I guess I am sol as you are working on a virtual XP machine and I am on
 real Windows 7 box. Well I can only hope this resolves itself as I can
appreciate the bane of being a graduate student.

Thanks for taking time away from the research. I do know what that means
and I am appreciative. I will muddle on and hope I can find solutions.

Mark