Re: [AMBER] XLeap Install Issue

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 09:05:18 -0400

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012, Mark Zottola wrote:

> I only installed through the Cygwin installer additional X11 packages which
> may have contained the header files I needed. Since they were still not in
> the place where the makefile expected them, I moved the header files from
> where they were to where they needed to be (actually a copy instead of a
> move).
>
> I guess I am sol as you are working on a virtual XP machine and I am on
> real Windows 7 box. Well I can only hope this resolves itself as I can
> appreciate the bane of being a graduate student.

I don't think there should be any differences between XP and Win7 with regards
to this. I've lost track of the original error message, and the archives are
not yet up to date. Two ideas:

1. Be sure you have installed the packages Jason lists, not just ones that
look like they have headers.

2. Check out this update:

    http://archive.ambermd.org/201210/0051.html

...dac