Re: [AMBER] completing C-term atoms after strip in ptraj

From: Nihal Korkmaz <enihalkorkmaz.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:48:36 -0500

I will do MMGBSA afterwards (strip :61-93 did not work in mmgbsa.in) so
I would like to add the OXT atom to have more physically reasonable
results. I could just create pdbs and run them through tleap and
complete the C-term but that will be a bit time consuming. Is there any
command that I can include in ptraj after stripping to tell Amber to add
that OXT atom like tleap does?

Best,
Nihal Korkmaz