Re: [AMBER] patching AmberTools 12 failed

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:54:37 +0200

I did everything on my desktop, where, in my .bshrc I had already set,
and activated:

# For AmberTools12
export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber12
export PATH=$PATH/:$AMBERHOME/bin

I extracted the folder amber12 from the tarball into my home. Then
copied into /usr/local, and done what I wrote.

Following your kind advice, I deleted everything, extracted the folder
amber12 from the tarball into /usr/local. The, the installation went
on without problems.

Thanks again

francesco