Re: [AMBER] igb=7, 8 incompatible with the ILDN modifications of ff99SB

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:20:53 -0400

Dear Vlad

igb=8 should be independent to the forcefield if people don't change the
first letter for the atom name (say you should not change CA to something
like Nx). The problem is that igb=7,8 only accept radii in range of 1.0 to
2.0A. Mongan et al. developed igb7 and for some unknown reasons, he
specified this range for neck integral calculation. You can specify
'mbondi3' for igb8 or 'bondi', 'mbondi2' for igb7. If you got problem using
'bondi' radii for C atom, you should double-check if tleap assigns correct
radii.

Hai Nguyen