Re: [AMBER] About Langevin dynamics algarithm

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:19:55 -0400

To be honest I'm not entirely sure about that either, as the subtleties of
that relation is beyond my expertise. My preferred method is to integrate
the velocity autocorrelation function, as I'm slightly more comfortable
with the Green-Kubo relations and the similarities to calculating
statistical inefficiency. The results should, in principle, be the same,
although I expect that the two approaches are only rarely in perfect
agreement.

Brian