[AMBER] nvidia settings cuda jobs with pbs?

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:44:38 -0400

I'm running ubuntu 12.04, with a GTX 690 (2 cores)

and I have been trying to set things up so I can use pbs-torque to submit
jobs to each gpu individually.

I updated torque-PBS to the latest version 2.5.12 (gpu support)

I managed to update the nvidia drivers to v4.304.43

and I have been following instructions here -
http://ambermd.org/gpus/#Running

That being said when running gpu-info, I can't get a value for Utilization

Device Model Temperature Utilization
0 GeForce GTX 32 C N/A
1 GeForce GTX 33 C N/A

Does anyone have any insight on:
a. getting the Utilization to work through nvidia-smi? (therefore following
instructions by ross linked above)
b. getting pbs-torque to properly queue jobs taking into account the # of
gpu's I have?
c. any other possible solutions to adequately setting up a machine to do
what I need to do?

Thanks,
Jonathan