Re: [AMBER] Error with umbrella sampling

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:32:07 -0400

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012, Fabrício Bracht wrote:

> Error opening unit 33: File "'dist.RST'" is missing or unreadable

You figured that one out: remove the single quotes.

> At line 821 of file nmrcal.F90 (unit = 33, file = 'dist.RST')
> Fortran runtime error: Internal namelist read error
>
> And for pmemd:
>
> At line 990 of file nmr_calls.F90 (unit = 33, file = 'dist.RST')
> Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name restraint

This seems pretty straightforward: some namelist block in the dist.RST file
is badly formed, probably with a variable that is not in the namelist
declaration in the code. But since you didn't provide that file (as far as I
see?), we can't do much to help. Proofread what you put there carefully;
start with very simple namelists and build up to more complex ones to try to
localize the error.

...dac