Re: [AMBER] using igb=7

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:44:45 -0400

igb=8 is a much improved igb=7 model. I don't recommend using the original
igb=7. However, at this point we have not released improved parameters for
igb=8 for nucleic acids- these are in progress. I don't recommend igb=7 for
your system. You might try igb=1, but be careful and make sure to try to
find similar studies in the literature and follow their method. if you
can't find similar studies, be aware that you will have to proceed with
caution and find a way to validate your work against experiment.