[AMBER] Help with ncsu_abmd flooding mode

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:17:00 -0300

Hi. I am sorry to resend this, but I just want to make sure that you
guys received the email. I am worried because I had already two other
threads on the mail list and I don't know if things get mixed up or
not. So, again, I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience, but I
just wanted to make sure.
Thank you
Fabrício

Hello Amber folks.
Is it possible to use the LCOD variable with ncsu_abmd? If so, are the
min and max variables required?

Secondly. I am having some trouble with the mdin file for the
ncsu_abmd simulation. My file goes like this:
Parameters for qmmm md run
 &cntrl
.....parameters for md simulation...
/
 &qmmm
......parameters for the qmmm part.....
/
ncsu_abmd
       mode=FLOODING
        monitor_file='abmd.txt'
        monitor_freq=50
        timescale=10.0
.....and the rest of the variables (this is what the first two
questions of the email adress)

Once I run sander, the following error show up on the mdout file.
 ** NCSU-Error ** : 'md_qmmm.in', line:25, col:1 : unexpected character

Line 25 is the that specifies: ncsu_abmd

Any help here would be great
Thank you
Fabrício Bracht