Re: [AMBER] Fwd: meaning of "tolerance" in REMD

From: Sajeewa Pemasinghe <sajeewasp.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:38:43 -0400

Hi Brian,

What I wanted to know was the meaning of "tolerance" IN GENERAL with
respect to the REMD technique. If you can give me some idea without
directing me to another link, it would save me a lot of time(I have already
spent some time on this, I just wanted to get my notion confirmed or
improved by a more knowledgeable person like you ).

Thank you

Sajeewa Dewage