Re: [AMBER] Problems when using cpptraj for reimaging when INPCRD file is one of the input frames

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:11:31 +0200

Hi Dan,

Dne Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:30:33 +0200 Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
napsal/-a:

> Hi,
>
> If possible could you send me (off-list) the parm and restart files
> (tar.gz) if they are not too large? I haven't been able to reproduce
> the behavior you are seeing using similar input. Thanks!

OK, I will do it now.

> Also, you appear to be using DRMSD and RMSD interchangeably - note

Yes I know the difference but with DRMSD I had problem in case of PTRAJ

PTRAJ: drmsd :CEN,REC,REP,REE,ENP,EN0 first out DEN_RST.RMSD.RMSD

WARNING in dispatchToken: Token string "drmsd" not found in tokenlist

so just for the case of PTRAJ I used RMSD instead DRMSD (maybe DRMSD
is not implemented in PTRAJ but only in CPPTRAJ ?)

     Best wishes,

         Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/