Re: [AMBER] Problems when using cpptraj for reimaging when INPCRD file is one of the input frames

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:30:33 -0600

Hi,

If possible could you send me (off-list) the parm and restart files
(tar.gz) if they are not too large? I haven't been able to reproduce
the behavior you are seeing using similar input. Thanks!

Also, you appear to be using DRMSD and RMSD interchangeably - note
that they can be similar but are fundamentally different measurements;
the former is the mean deviation of internal distances while the
latter is the mean coordinate deviation (with or without a best-fit
rotation depending on presence of the 'nofit' keyword).

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Utah