[AMBER] MMPBSA calculation of DNA solvation

From: Soumya Lipsa Rath <soumyalipsabt.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:19:42 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I am working with MD simulation of DNA solvation. I have two systems
comprising of DNA + water and DNA + organic solvent respectively. I am
trying to calculate the binding free energy of water and organic solvent to
DNA. Is it possible to do the calculation with MMPBSA module in Amber?. If
so, since it is not a usual protein+ligand system, what all topology file
should I consider for the calculation?. Waiting for your valuable reply

Thanks in advance

Regards
Soumya