[AMBER] problem in the bondtype judgement step in antechamber

From: jit mukherjee <jitiitkgp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:00:57 +0530

Dear Amber users,
I am using the antechamber tool. But when typing the command
$AMBERHOME/exe/antechamber -i filename.pdb -fi pdb -o prepin -fo prepi
-c bcc -s 2, it is showing the message:

The atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory
Info: the bond number exceeds MAXBOND, reallocate memory automatically
Running: /usr/local/amber9/exe/bondtype -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0
-o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac -j full

Info: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automatically
Info: the actual number of rings (3880) exceeds the defaut ring size
(500), reallocate memory automatically
Warning: the assigned bond types may be wrong, please :
(1) double check the structure (the connectivity) and/or
(2) adjust atom valence penalty parameters in APS.DAT, and/or
(3) increase MAXVASTATE in define.h and recompile bondtype.C
(4) increase PSCUTOFF in define.h and recompile bondtype.C
    Be cautious, use a large value of PSCUTOFF (>10) will
significantly increase the computer time
Error: cannot run "/usr/local/amber9/exe/bondtype -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac -j full"
in judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

and the program stops here. I am attaching my pdb file and the files generated.
can you please tell me how to get rid of the problem?